my friends at chamalot

wackfester

Dez thank you for the invite we got our yong lady Amelia from you at the orando show she is doing great wanted to know if you guys are going to be in tampa. and do you have the date she was born ?? she was 4 month old when we got her.birthdays are big in this home. thank you Rich.:D

Hello Rich

Glad your little girl is doing well. I don't have the exact day your girl hatched because the whole clutch hatched out in a little over a weeks time . But I can tell you it was the last week of September.

I'm not sure if we will be making it to the Tampa show. We will be at Crittercon which is put on by the same people who put on Repticon. I believe its in April here in kissimmee FL. Www.crittercon.com. its going to have a large variety of animals not gust reptiles so should be an interesting show .

I am very happy you have joined chameleon forums!

If you need to ask us anything in the future you can PM me so I will be sure to see it. Click on my name and select "send a private message" then it will go right to my inbox. Or you can always email us at [email protected] .

Dez, would his girl be a sister to my Fredo? I have also been wondering how old exactly he is because the website said 3.5-4.5 when i got him, i think? Sorry not meaning to hijack your thread!

Yup Rich has Fredo's sister. So you both can give them birthday worms the whole last week of September 2011 when they turn a year old.

There are a few members on here that I know of that have some Bonzai kidds.

So Dez, im taking it that the little guy I got from you came from that same clutch as well?? So the last week of September will be his year mark

right!

Yes same clutch . It is clutch # 2 out of 4 total clutches that hatched in a span of 5 months.

Hey Guys, we have forum rules!!!!! where are the pictures? Ok i am only kidding but we all love pictures.:)

Actually I was thinking how super cool it would be to compare photos of all the bonzai kids from time to time to see how similar tey look and how big they are getting. I know I would enjoy seeing them grow up

ask and ye shall receive

100_0193-2.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0146.jpg

Fredo weighs 20 grams. How about the clutch mates?

aw man im gonna have to post pics of my bonzai girl soon. shes got some wicked green barring she almost looks like a boy, i know shes not.

I have a Bonzai & Isabella baby too! :D
My boy "Sir Lancelot" (just named him), hatched on 9/12/10.
He is growing very fast and started showing green (body), blues (sides) and red (belly and throat). I took pictures about 3 weeks ago, so here he is:

Attachments

• RAFA'S AMBILOBE HUNTING MEAL WORM (4 MONTHS OLD).jpg
    RAFA'S AMBILOBE HUNTING MEAL WORM (4 MONTHS OLD).jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 74
  • RAFA'S AMBILOBE (4 MONTHS OLD) 1.jpg
    RAFA'S AMBILOBE (4 MONTHS OLD) 1.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 115
  • RAFA'S AMBILOBE (4 MONTHS OLD) 2.jpg
    RAFA'S AMBILOBE (4 MONTHS OLD) 2.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 68
  • RAFA'S AMBILOBE (4 MONTHS OLD) 3.jpg
    RAFA'S AMBILOBE (4 MONTHS OLD) 3.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 84
I saw this (the old pictures of my boy), and decided to show off Sir Lancelot all grown up!
He was showing off his red the day I took this picture.

Attachments

• Sir Lancelot  all grown up show off1.jpg
    Sir Lancelot all grown up show off1.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 101
Here are some more recent pictures of Sir Lancelot

Attachments

• Sir Lancelot all grown up show off2.jpg
    Sir Lancelot all grown up show off2.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Sir Lancelot all grown up show off4.jpg
    Sir Lancelot all grown up show off4.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 59