My first panther is a Kammer baby.

Gfort04

After months of research and material gathering I finally got my first chameleon. He's a RB/BB from Kammerflage's "Tokana" and around 5-5 1/2 months old . Ive already posted a few pics of him a few places but I think he deserves his own thread . Here are a few pics of him and his enclosure. Still working on his name.

Attachments

• kammer male cage.jpg
    kammer male cage.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 189
  • kammer male 4.jpg
    kammer male 4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 176
  • kammer male 3.jpg
    kammer male 3.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 173
  • kammer male 2.jpg
    kammer male 2.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 210
Beautiful cage. I feel like I've seen your cage before though! Did you have a cham before this? (Not a panther I assume)

He is a beautiful panther.

No , he is my first chameleon . I did have the enclosure finished a few weeks before I got him though and I did post a pic of it a few places

Kammer Baby

After months of research and material gathering I finally got my first chameleon. He's a RB/BB from Kammerflage's "Tokana" and around 5-5 1/2 months old . Ive already posted a few pics of him a few places but I think he deserves his own thread . Here are a few pics of him and his enclosure. Still working on his name.

Very nice enclosure!! He has reds and blues coming through already. Looks like he will be beautiful boy. It looks like you have some live plants in his enclosure. What kind are they and how did you attach them at various heights? I have a baby tear that I want to add, but am having a hard time deciding where and how to attach it. Thanks

Very nice enclosure!! He has reds and blues coming through already. Looks like he will be beautiful boy. It looks like you have some live plants in his enclosure. What kind are they and how did you attach them at various heights? I have a baby tear that I want to add, but am having a hard time deciding where and how to attach it. Thanks

Thank you. Live plants wise I have various air plants (3) , a pothos in the top right ,and a ficus in the middle. The vines throughout the enclosure are fake and I used zip ties and fishing line to attach everything

Thank you. Live plants wise I have various air plants (3) , a pothos in the top right ,and a ficus in the middle. The vines throughout the enclosure are fake and I used zip ties and fishing line to attach everything

What type of air plants? I like how they give the cage a natural feel. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom