MY FIRST CHAMELEON!!! Look at her and tell me what you think =)

TKR

Ok so i bought my girlfriend her first chameleon a couple months ago, he was from El Cortez bloodline and i fell in love with chameleons ever since. We went to a couple meetings and met some awesome people and learned alot. Well ive been doing a lot of research and thought it was time for one of my own =) so at the SD reptile show i got a female sambava from the very best sambava breeders (in my opinion) The Kammers. She was born in april and is really big and showing ALOT of color already. you cant see it to much in the picture but her whole head and body are green =) the stripes are red and in between the U bar is yellow =) also she has nice reds in her stomach and under her chin. im very excited to see how she grows. not sure about the name but im thinking of "Miss Bliss". But not 100% so im open for suggestions =) well hope you like. PS shes the daughter of El Cid

Attachments

• IMAG0403.jpg
    IMAG0403.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 185
ya i think the one you saw was el cid, thats her dad if thats the one i think your talking about.

oh i think the one im talking about was in the top left corner of the right side of the booth. but i must say i know someone that bought a panther from your skittle clutch and it takes my breath away.

I am sure you will be happy and satisified with your Kammer cham! I have a male Sambava from them which has turned out beautifully!!!

lol awsome girl man....i really wanted a male from that sire, i luve deep red bars

oh i think the one im talking about was in the top left corner of the right side of the booth. but i must say i know someone that bought a panther from your skittle clutch and it takes my breath away.

Ahem, clears throat, that Skittles baby would be mine. Thanks Taka! It was a great show. Nice pic up on your female!

Kammers had above and beyond, far and away the best chameleons at the show...its just not arguable. They were really cool Im sure this one will be no exception. Check the video I made from the show to see...each time a business banner is shown..all the subsequent chameleons are from that business.

Can i see a picture of your sambava Carol? and ya ace get 1! hahaha. Yes Michael i was talking about yours, its crazy beautiful. Everytime i go to ur casa i gota take him out. lol

Back
Top Bottom