my first baby bb ambilobe

ibdragons

Established Member
Finally one of my eggs hatched. He is from payaso the guy in my avatar. It came out last night its been a long wait. 20121223_144211.jpg

20121222_201730.jpg

congrats! it must be the day for eggs hatching!
I just found my first two veiled hatchlings in the egg container this morning!

Sweet, happy first baby of the clutch. I don't know how well you know holidays but first baby out is a legal holiday. Go have some fun.

Thank you guys its my Christmas present. Im very happy about it . I was just looking at cc the eggs and another sibling is on its way out also.

Congrats David!!! Keep the pictures coming. What was you incubation length and temps?

Well I had them at San Diego room temp 72-78 till about two weeks ago I've had them in a hovabator at 72-74 it took 6 months for these guys. Two weeks ago it started to be real cold here in sd.

man thats so cool. i have eggs in a incubator but been running into problems with then not makeing it but the female was young and her first season hopefully next season the eggs will be strong enough to come out and i ll use diferent stuff for eggs to sit in during incubation. but its nice seeing some babys i have 5 chameleons 1.2 vield and 1.1 ambilobe panthers i got the vields at two weeks old it was so cool watchin them get bigger and bigger with my kids they just love them.. congrats..:)

Back
Top Bottom