my finished cage

Midnighthwk

getting plants for it today. the ones i have for my 2x2x3 cage are a bit small for this one. 29 1/2''d, 72''t, 38''w
had to take apart the door to my room to get it in but its ok.
kazuna is moving up in the world.
started in a 12''x12''x18'' :*( then to the 2'x2'x3' and tomorrow the big one.
so i called FLcams to get the date of his birth nov 2-4 is when his "clutch" hatched. i got jan 10.
for drainage i used 2 bathtub drains in the floor to draws i can pull out and empty
IMG_1193-1.jpg

too bad i didnt have plans or remembered to take pics as i went a long

Last edited:
should i take the fake flowers off the fake vine?
Kazuma doesnt seem happy that i been messing with his cage to see where i want things in his new cage.
i still have vines and more plants to add but they are in his curent cage still
IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Last edited:
I like your approach but my girlfriend would hit the roof at seeing those up turned pots etc. Ha ha Brilliant though. It like a Chameleon cupboard. Love the plants too.

Very nice cage! You still need allot of vines and horizontal branches. I think the fake flowers are fine as long as he doesn't eat them. :) Veileds try to eat everything.

Very, very nice cage. I agree with Jann on needing branches. Fake flowers? some like them some don't. If your cham is ok with them and doesn't eat them, ok. If he isn't them they would have to go. I also use the pot upside down as a holder. remember to let the water out if they have a hole near the pot sitting on top of them.

Just out of curiosity, what 'Kind' of leaves are those pressed in the picture frame behind your cage??:D

Just out of curiosity, what 'Kind' of leaves are those pressed in the picture frame behind your cage??:D

i totaly forgot they were in the pic but ohwell.

and in other posts i state that the decore isnt done yet but didnt want to take the vines out of his current cage till he is rdy to move in.
as ugly as the buckets are i would rather wait for the plants to grow than spend more $$ on more plats than i did to make the cage :p

still a few days before he can move in but not sure when i will be done decorating it.

thx for the input

Are you insinuating that those plants are Mary J? Could of swore they had only 5 leaves

depending on the variegation it can have 5,7,9,11 leaflets per leaf .
in the pic frame that i forgot to move, 1 has 7 and the other has 9 but 1 is bent over.
if it bugs people i can move it so its not in future pics. this is a non smoking house, cant say the same about the backyard or garage

perfact time to loes power and only for a few sec. i had a nice wall of text.
but in short tomorrow i am getting more vines and making a few taller temp plant stand with leftover wood i have from remodling the kitchen.
IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

he is so tiny in the new cage. going to need more crickets at a time to give him a better cahnce at finding them

depending on the variegation it can have 5,7,9,11 leaflets per leaf .
in the pic frame that i forgot to move, 1 has 7 and the other has 9 but 1 is bent over.
if it bugs people i can move it so its not in future pics. this is a non smoking house, cant say the same about the backyard or garage

Haha you da man! It doesnt bug me. Just makes me wanna go pull some milky tubes. The Chameleon colors look so much brighter :D

so i desided Kazuma doesnt like my camra, when he see's me with me it he will hide or hiss at me and sometimes run to attack it.
IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

top part of cage
IMG_1244.jpg

playing wheres waldo sucks now
IMG_1243.jpg

the other half of the plant isnt in the direct sprey but he likes it i guess
IMG_1262.jpg

Can you post what you are using for a base from Homedepot or lowes. I am trying to figure out what it is but I can't :p. it looks cool and looks like a black tarp for covering your roff when damaged.

Back
Top Bottom