My Female wont drink, eat, and keeps her eyes closed. Help

Basking bulb......

I like all your branches in the viv....lots of climbing area. I'm super worried about that basking bulb you have inside the viv. You really can't overestimate the ability of a chameleon to reach up and grab a light like that. They can even use their tail as an extra "foot" to boost themselves up. She could receive a life threatening burn if she manages to touch it. Is there anyway to put one on top of the outside? Please do something, even if it means cutting a whole big enough for a dome and then adhering a stiff metal screen over the hole for the dome to rest on....

yea the bulb can go higher thats not a prob at all, there is a hole above it because we thought we might have to move it when she got bigger. Anything else that you can think of to make her happier? I am going to get some real plants for her but as I live in the middle of nowhere the local shop had to order them in for me.

Good Deal...

After moving the bulb and getting live plants I think things look good. The live plants will keep the humidity up and surfaces for drinking. Thanks for all the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom