My eldest!

About 5 months here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 54
Very beautiful chameleon. I'm glad you've gone so far to take care of him, but I did notice he still has MBD in at least one of his arms.

I'm working on the same thing with my cham, basically supplementing him extra and giving him some liquid calcium if I can. I'm also giving him carrots by hand and zucchini so yeah I'm working to get him to a) like me b) reverse the mbd a lot. I want to get him to a vet but I'm trying my best because I don't have too much money and we aren't in a position to spend for a vet visit.

He is a little beauty! His colors are bright as heck. It's strange how male veileds have those black stripes when they're fired up lol.

If you count buying one from Petco because you can't stand to watch them die then yes.He has had MBD, he got it a month after I had him my vet said it was a mixture of poor husbandry from Petco and that I wasn't giving him enough d3 for how fast he was growing.it wasn't actually as bad looking when he was young but as he's grown its made it look More intense. He never got to the point where he couldn't walk or eat, it didn't really seem to bother him. He's been a tough Cham- he also liked to rub when he shed against his aluminum screen cage and that caused an abbrasion that developed into an abscess. Which was lanced and is properly healed now.
I'm sure ill get some jerk commenting on this now about how I am not competent enough to take care of my boys.

Very beautiful chameleon. I'm glad you've gone so far to take care of him, but I did notice he still has MBD in at least one of his arms.

I'm working on the same thing with my cham, basically supplementing him extra and giving him some liquid calcium if I can. I'm also giving him carrots by hand and zucchini so yeah I'm working to get him to a) like me b) reverse the mbd a lot. I want to get him to a vet but I'm trying my best because I don't have too much money and we aren't in a position to spend for a vet visit.

He is a little beauty! His colors are bright as heck. It's strange how male veileds have those black stripes when they're fired up lol.

I keep money set aside for vet bills because i know it can run around 100-200 a trip. My veiled is a sweet boy. He will come right to me when I get home and he will cuddle on my stomach and hang out, a lot of people are surprised by his calm nature seeing as he's a veiled. I think it's because I spoiled him and he's a mamas boy.

Back
Top Bottom