My eggs are not hatching???

I noticed you knew what the temps where but never said anything about humidity levels. Do you know what they are? Especially with putting a lid on them you want to make sure you keep a check on the humdity. Yeah, don't keep moving them around or you might end up with an OOPS. And you know when they will hatch? When they are ready! The pot won't boil any faster if you watch it you know. It is a long time but isn't it worth the wait?

Debby

I noticed you knew what the temps where but never said anything about humidity levels. Do you know what they are? Especially with putting a lid on them you want to make sure you keep a check on the humdity. Yeah, don't keep moving them around or you might end up with an OOPS. And you know when they will hatch? When they are ready! The pot won't boil any faster if you watch it you know. It is a long time but isn't it worth the wait?

Debby

What should the humidity levels be?

our chameleon laid 2 egs

our chameleon laid to eggs between 11pm-12:30am we weren't home at that time we came home around 12:30am yesterday and saw them and no there wasnt anymore so does the eggs look ok?there is a small round container with wholes and we put it in a little bigger container with a lil bit of water . the pic i am including the eggs a tinny bit dirty it was with some poop lol
Photo-0120.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm in Northern California so do you think one single hole is good enough? And yes there are veins and another one that I opened actually had a tiny body attatched to the black dots but all the yolk stuff was hard (the egg was hard) thats the reason I opened the egg up. Okay, I'm going to put lids on them, how much longer do you think it will take for them to hatch once I put lids on?
Please don't kill any more

You know I put a light up to one of the eggs and there are red veins in it, but I don't see a baby chameleon shouldn't I be able to see something formed by 10 months? I did open one that collapsed and there were two little black eyes and nothing else. I don't think they are forming. In your opinion how long should I wait until I toss them?

Back
Top Bottom