My Dr. Gonzo Boy, Dr. Jekyll

theresaintucson

It's been awhile since I've shared photos of my Dr. Gonzo boy that I got from Ryan. I've finally named him. He's "Jekyll", short for "Dr. Jekyll."
Put a hand or a camera near him while he's in his cage at your own risk. Once he's out of his cage, on HIS terms, he settles down right away.

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 172
i love panthers with amazing colors and some attitude:cool:

he looks amazing:D

makes me want to get a DR. gonzo baby :p lol

My husband claims our Dr. Gonzo boy. Named the poor creature Mr. Bill, as if that doesn't say it all. He likes out of his cage but lately I worry. I let him out Sat and the little brat headed for the female's cage and before I could get a ladder and go after him, he was under the top of the UVB fixture. He will not get out for a while. Until I can fix that problem.

he looks great we need to make another Dr G baby update thread to see how there all comin along

he looks great we need to make another Dr G baby update thread to see how there all comin along

Speaking of making Dr G babies. I am pretty sure that girl is gravid. I never saw them do it but she is the right color. He has followed her around since she has been in there.

Speaking of making Dr G babies. I am pretty sure that girl is gravid. I never saw them do it but she is the right color. He has followed her around since she has been in there.

lol rite on that will be some aweome babies cant wait. hows she doin her sister is missin her but ok an eatin probally perfect time split them up fineally. lol let me know what day ya free ill come down..

Back
Top Bottom