My DIY Outdoor Enclosure (Progress Photos)

Good choice!:cool: less upkeep = more laziness for my ass..

I know, my daughter is so in love with them it's hilarious! She likes the dubia better though, kinda weird! Can't wait to finish school and start teaching full time and have more expendable income hehe:D

Ew. Lol I have three really big dubias and neither of my chams eats them. And I don't know what to do with them!

I know what you mean about the extra cash flow.. I recently moved back to my parents house, and I forgot how nice it is not having to pay bills?! Now I just spend it all on animules :)

question re: the diameter of the plastic mesh. i can't really tell from the photos what the size is of the holes. i assume this is for your panther? will the mesh be small enough to keep feeders in (crix, supers, roaches, etc.)?

Hey Dr.O, this outdoor enclosure won't really be to have them in all day or etc. They will not be fed in this one, but in their normal homes. The mesh is 1/2 inch.

Living in Texas, the weather can be drastic, and I wouldn't risk harming them with insufficient climates. This outdoor paradise will simply be a fun getaway.

SO AWESOME! I love it. And it's safe to say that so does Nito. :)

image5-1.jpg

image6-1.jpg

image11.jpg

image9.jpg

image7-1.jpg

Wow, amazing colors! Great job with the build. Looks like a little shade from above to prevent too much sun. Good idea. Seems like he likes the turf:).

Thanks guys lol I've been calling it the Jungle. Seems like a nice fit:)

And I do really think he likes the turf! I'm glad because I wasn't sure how that would work out, but it looks good in there too. Keeps everything all green compared to the light purple it was before.. And it is easy to clean, spray it off, vaccuum it, brush it. Easy-peesy! And at only $19 for a 6'x8' roll, I can replace it whenever it gets too, too nasty.

Wow! That is really cool.

My dad and I are planning something similar for when my little Monty grows up, except the cage will stay inside.

(I'm stealing your turf idea!!)

Back
Top Bottom