My current setup, about to build a custom enclosure twice as big.

Sampson87

I have a mistking, reptifogger and drip system so he will always stay hydrated. Let me know what you all think/ if i should change or add anything. His diet consists of, crickets, dubia roaches, superworms and blueberries which are his favorite. Occasionally he'll eat collard greens and munch on the pothos.

Fill out a care sheet if you want proper answers. It’s really hard to judge good husbandry off just a picture. Once you get one filled out you will get lots of answers. You can find them on this site.

Love the "no pots on the ground" approach. Not too happy with the standing water catch basin though. But if you have nothing on the bottom of the cage, there is no place for feeders to hide :)

Love the "no pots on the ground" approach. Not too happy with the standing water catch basin though. But if you have nothing on the bottom of the cage, there is no place for feeders to hide :)
Also a lot easier to get fecal sample. But yah standing water never good plan if you have catch basin make sure to dump out and at least give good rinse daily. Standing water is paradise for bacteria

Back
Top Bottom