My Critters

Thank you... He's just so curiouse! This is the first time something like that happens and certainly the last. I'm REALLY lucky he's not the type of cat that likes to kill things. He'll play with crickets and bugs but won't actually kill them...= / All my my tanks have locks on them but this one is a 10 gallon tank tilted on it's side. I have the tank against the side of the other tanks but last night when I misted the gang, I forgot to turn it back around. :( Stupid me!

Don't beat yourself up about it, every1 does mistakes, least he is ok. My cat used to catch crickets and eat them now she like to play with them until they are half dead then she leaves them.

Nice collection of pets, but you seem to be lacking in crested geckos!:p Love the first turtle pic!

thank you tiff! i agree I absolutely need a crestie! or two ;)! after the chameleons hatch and are re-homed, than i plan to get a pair, i might possibly get a pair this spring lol :)

thank you tiff! i agree I absolutely need a crestie! or two ;)! after the chameleons hatch and are re-homed, than i plan to get a pair, i might possibly get a pair this spring lol :)

I should be breeding my Cresteds some time next year. If you don't get any before then, i'll let you know and you can buy one. I'll give you a really good price. :) My girl is a Red Harley Dalmation and my boy is a regular Harley (was what I was told).

I should be breeding my Cresteds some time next year. If you don't get any before then, i'll let you know and you can buy one. I'll give you a really good price. :) My girl is a Red Harley Dalmation and my boy is a regular Harley (was what I was told).

awesome! ill take you up on that :) even if i have a pair i will sure get one from you anyways :D

Back
Top Bottom