My Chameleon's.

melric

Avid Member
I'm going to keep track of my chameleon's growth and color with this thread. At the moment I have 10!

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 140
  • photo 4(2).jpg
    photo 4(2).jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 115
  • photo 3(2).jpg
    photo 3(2).jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 130
These are my ambilobes I got from the Pomona show. The reddish looking one has out grown the other one by a bit already.

This is my female veiled I just got from Tiki Tiki reptiles Yellow Mako bloodline. I can't wait until she is older and starts showing her yellows. I got her and my two ambilobes from Chad.

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 77
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 79
That's awesome, hope they turn out great for you congrats. I love my little guys. I can't be sure if mine are both female at the moment.

They're together for the time being. I'm going to the lllreptile in menifee this weekend for more supplies.

So this is the guy I'm unsure about, but I think he's a boy. Opinions? Chad, we were unsure of it at the show also, but it's a bit bigger now.

Attachments

• photo 1(4).jpg
    photo 1(4).jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 3(3).jpg
    photo 3(3).jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 2(4).jpg
    photo 2(4).jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 104
Most definitely a female. A nice one at that!!

Agreed. Definitely a femal 100%. Id also be getting a cage for the male soon or even put him in a tub for now. Looks like the female is taking all the food from the male since she is nice and plump while the male is on the skinny side.

Thanks guys. I went to lllreptile yesterday and bought two new enclosures. And a lot more stuff, lol. 250+ worth of stuff. Hmm, so then this is the male?

Attachments

• photo 1(5).jpg
    photo 1(5).jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 2(5).jpg
    photo 2(5).jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom