- Veiled chameleon, female, 6-9 months, he has been in my care for about 4 months
- barley even handle her like once a month
- 6-8 crickets, sometimes 1-2 super worms? Around 3 o clock, Sometimes around 9 o clock I feed the cricket vitamins pellets, then I rub them in calcium dust once a week.
- repashy superfood superload once a week
- I use a spray bottle and mist 4-6 times a day and drop some water on his branches. i don't always see her drinking
- White sacks and brown pieces of poop
- She moves very fast
- screen not sure on measurements
- Keep main light on for 7 hours then leave the UVB light on for the remainder of the day until the evening lights out at 8 pm til 8 am
- he does have a basking spot and it is around 29-36 degrees At night it becomes 20-25 degrees
- I leave the heater on and leave water droplets to increase the humidity
- I use artificial plants
- No not located near anywhere near fans or the others. It is elevated about 1 meter off the ground.
Current Problem - She won't eat, and she isn't about to have eggs either, I force feed her 2 crickets so she won't die but she drinks plenty.