My chameleon photo shoot

Klaudiemo

Established Member
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3605.JPG

There is my ambilobe girl Magnolia. I love her blue cheeks :)
IMG_3606.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG

My Ambilobe male Baobab getting all aggressive after seeing another male climbing on me. In fact Baobab is my sweetest cham. Love him so much. He was rescued from a really bad condition, when he was 9 months. He was skinny, had problems with shed and was in early stages of MBD. Yet, he is absolutely massive! Everybody is shocked by his size when they see him in real life. He will soon be father. His and Magnolia's eggs will hatch in three months! I am excited if he will pass on his giant genes :).

Attachments

• IMG_3603.JPG
    IMG_3603.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3611.JPG
    IMG_3611.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 105
IMG_3611.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_4068.JPG

There is my F1 Nosy be male Darwin. He is 13 months old. I love his wild colors. I am currently looking for a female with similar color genes as him. I've got him when he was four months old, so I am extremely happy how his colors turned out :). My lil beauty!

Very nice, I find it hard to believe that's a full blood nosey be though(not a bad thing!, I love him)

Edit: what kind of camera do you use.

Very nice, I find it hard to believe that's a full blood nosey be though(not a bad thing!, I love him)

Edit: what kind of camera do you use.

Thank you! His father was wc 100% Nosy be. But you can never know with females. Still, I love his colors :).
My camera is nikon D750 with nikkor 105mm f/2.8 vr. I used nikon D7100 before. Great camera too!

View attachment 188548 View attachment 188551

There is my ambilobe girl Magnolia. I love her blue cheeks :)
View attachment 188552 View attachment 188553 View attachment 188554 View attachment 188555 View attachment 188556

My Ambilobe male Baobab getting all aggressive after seeing another male climbing on me. In fact Baobab is my sweetest cham. Love him so much. He was rescued from a really bad condition, when he was 9 months. He was skinny, had problems with shed and was in early stages of MBD. Yet, he is absolutely massive! Everybody is shocked by his size when they see him in real life. He will soon be father. His and Magnolia's eggs will hatch in three months! I am excited if he will pass on his giant genes :).

Super cool looking Cham - awesome rescue story too!

You take gorgeous pictures and have absolutely beautiful animals. What a pleasure and thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom