My chameleon may have MBD?

Did the vet tell you where to inject the fluids or show you how to do it? I've never done that type of injection.

You said "I also got this other one I have to give him every 2 days 0.9mL of it (a tiny amount)"... Please tell me what this one is called.

What's the powdered food called? Is the chameleon not eating on its own?
They showed me through a door because they weren’t aloud to have the door open or have me inside for the fluid injection. I’ll post pics of the medicines. Though it’s honestly just made mr. moo worse than he was.
6DC47E0D-66E5-4C09-82C0-74A8715D3554.jpeg

this is the stuff to inject him with (still haven’t done it because I’m still scared.)
E20416E3-0B74-4124-84E4-AC75AF472669.jpeg

this is the tiny amount I have to give him every 48 hours (haven’t given him this either.)
E72F310B-0B7D-4D12-AB04-03F4370164AC.jpeg

this is the food stuff I have to mix with warm water and i did give him a little yesterday but then I stopped because I just couldn’t bare to see if he would choke from all the fluids in his mouth.

I am giving mr. moo a break right now from all the medicine if there’s one I should be giving him let me know but it’s just so overwhelming.

Update: I bought crickets, new gutloading food and calcium food for them provided from the picture reply I recieved. I also got some hornworms (4) but could not find silk worms unfortunately. Going to try and buy online. We are building a 2 ft long by 17 inch wide and almost 4ft tall enclosure. We are finishing it tonight so that is his cage size. View attachment 263197
this is the light system that petco has showed me to use and I’m still using this. it is 60 watts for the daytime light. I will check the other lights wattage. And there is fake foliage and I used to have a golden pothos plant (planning on buying a new one tomorrow)please if u have more advice be sure to let me know!
Try not to use fake plants valids like to eat plants hate to see your valid eat some fake plant

Back
Top Bottom