My chameleon keeps opening his mouth...

mine has been doing this since this morning i got him at petco and have had him for about 8 days so far. not sure why hes doing this i need help asap.
Best to fill out the ask for help form. This is a pretty old thread. He may be too hot, The Petco near me, does not use a basking light in their veiled cages. Also, is that a glass enclosure? He needs a screen enclosure, with no substrate (dirt, wood chips, etc) on the floor, check out the enclosure threads, you could get some tips.

mine has been doing this since this morning i got him at petco and have had him for about 8 days so far. not sure why hes doing this i need help asap.

Make a separate thread and fill out the health form. You'll get more and better responses.

my jackson chameleon used to gape when someone would write defiantly when they should have wrote definitely, i think he was in awe that someone would do that. he saw many people on this forum do it from time to time, he remembers the repeat offenders well. he eventually passed from amazement. i definitely buried him in the woods after near a tree.

Back
Top Bottom