MY Chameleon IS MISSING

Hi all, thank you for the continued support! It really make this easier on me to know that people care so much! No news at this time! I was in Atlanta for a dog show this weekend and my sweet husband has been looking tirelessly for him, even though we are confident he didn't escape, (Never leave a stone un-turned!) I'm loosing hope that I will ever see my beautiful boy again, I just have a gut feeling that someone just saw a beautiful animal and noticed he was unattended and took him!

I hope whoever did take him will care for him properly. Most do not know the care that goes into chameleons. I hope you will be reunited with him one day.

if there is one thing i hate its theifs!!! i hope you get him back have you been checking out craigslist to see if he was posted to sell or ask your neighbors about him

if there is one thing i hate its theifs!!! i hope you get him back have you been checking out craigslist to see if he was posted to sell or ask your neighbors about him

I've been checking CL every day in every city of Ohio and even some in Michigan and surrounding states. Have yet to see anything that even remotely resembles this guy. This just sucks!

I've been checking CL every day in every city of Ohio and even some in Michigan and surrounding states. Have yet to see anything that even remotely resembles this guy. This just sucks!

Anna this is the person I told you about. Cambech you have been great. It is wonderful that you look and let us know what you do or don't see. Many thanks.

Hi all, thank you for the continued support! It really make this easier on me to know that people care so much! No news at this time! I was in Atlanta for a dog show this weekend and my sweet husband has been looking tirelessly for him, even though we are confident he didn't escape, (Never leave a stone un-turned!) I'm loosing hope that I will ever see my beautiful boy again, I just have a gut feeling that someone just saw a beautiful animal and noticed he was unattended and took him!
Ana,

What was his lineage? He is a beautiful guy. Did you hatch him?

Please remember Don't give up. It may take a while but never give up looking.

I did hatch and raise him, I'm devastated! He's a Tsunami Son and I sold Tsunami to Dr. O, so he was all I had to continue the line! He was a very special Boy! I thank you all for the continued support!

How bout u put an ad up on CL looking to buy a chameleon which fits his description and offer a high price for it, that lowlife that stole it may just respond to ur ad! Just an idea, hope this helps!

First suspects....people you took onto your property to show him off, with kids being top of the list.

I stopped breeding reptiles for quite awhile and one of the reasons why?.....My house was being cased by certain reptile freaks that wanted my collection. How'd they know I had rare exotic reptiles? Word travels fast. You let a few people in to show them your setup and sell animals to and they tell everybody. Pretty soon you have people showing up unannounced, sometimes driving from a different state and demanding to be let in. Scared the heck out of my wife and kids more then a few times when I was at work. One guy started pounding on the door and yelling, "I know you are in there!"

One of my wife's rules to letting me keep chams again....NOBODY comes to the house, EVER.

One thing you might consider....Setting the enclosure out there exactly how it was and set up a camera. Chances are good that the same person will come back looking for another.

First suspects....people you took onto your property to show him off, with kids being top of the list.

I stopped breeding reptiles for quite awhile and one of the reasons why?.....My house was being cased by certain reptile freaks that wanted my collection. How'd they know I had rare exotic reptiles? Word travels fast. You let a few people in to show them your setup and sell animals to and they tell everybody. Pretty soon you have people showing up unannounced, sometimes driving from a different state and demanding to be let in. Scared the heck out of my wife and kids more then a few times when I was at work. One guy started pounding on the door and yelling, "I know you are in there!"

One of my wife's rules to letting me keep chams again....NOBODY comes to the house, EVER.

One thing you might consider....Setting the enclosure out there exactly how it was and set up a camera. Chances are good that the same person will come back looking for another.

Excellent Idea - Too bad you couldn't find a decoy chameleon... Maybe make one?

What a fantastic idea, I may just have to try the decoy thing, and your right I did allow some of my little sisters friends come over to look at my animals, not that I will point fingers and blame, but they are teens in the early 17 to 20's, good suggestion!!!

OK, sorry to hijack this serious thread...but I have to ask...who will admit they own the chameleon goggles?

Are you asking because you just bought a pair ;)

Antalaotra:I am so sorry you are missing your beautiful boy. I hope you get your boy back unscathed. Does your sister know that he's gone? Maybe she could do a little snooping with her friends.

I did hatch and raise him, I'm devastated! He's a Tsunami Son and I sold Tsunami to Dr. O, so he was all I had to continue the line! He was a very special Boy! I thank you all for the continued support!
Worst case, maybe Dr. O can get you one of Tsunami's babies. Just a thought.

I would never ask and Living Color Chameleons offered to send me one of Flashes son's, which is Tsunami part twos brother, so my line doesn't die out! It was such a kind offer and it took me by surprise! The chameleon community is unlike any-other! I feel like people actually care and so many are scouring the adds and shows looking for my boy! I can't thank you all enough for the continued support! BTW I think the chammy goggles are cute and will probably get my kids a pair!

My Sister is aware and is snooping but it doesn't seem like any of them did it! Gut feeling... random kids from behind the cemetery!

Back
Top Bottom