My Chameleon is barely eating

I'm sorry I apologize
It is very easy to get emotional with some threads but sometimes it is better to word things in a constructive way rather than push someone away from staying and learning here. Thank you for apologizing, every single member here is an asset to the forum and we need everyone to make this a great place.

ehhh everyone has their moment. :)
Cham keeping is not easy. It is easy to get overwhelmed with information. I jumped in head first. I spent the first 60 days freaking completely out. Trying to get it right, I made a million trips to the pet store and my Amazon deliveries increased. I had to repurchase almost everything. The pet store had me dusting w/ calcium w/D3 and Reptivite w/D3. Being a Cham keeper is a stressful until you figure it out. Education decreases stress and makes a happy Cham, unless it's a veiled- GRUMPY IS THE NEW HAPPY.

Cham keeping is not easy. It is easy to get overwhelmed with information. I jumped in head first. I spent the first 60 days freaking completely out. Trying to get it right, I made a million trips to the pet store and my Amazon deliveries increased. I had to repurchase almost everything. The pet store had me dusting w/ calcium w/D3 and Reptivite w/D3. Being a Cham keeper is a stressful until you figure it out. Education decreases stress and makes a happy Cham, unless it's a veiled- GRUMPY IS THE NEW HAPPY.

Yeah you can think your prepared and once you actually have a chameleon it is stressful. I can understand being frustrated, there's lots of conflicting information out there and a lot of us are just looking for a black and white answer that doest exist. I'm so grateful to everyone on here for being so willing to help and with such quick responses.

Back
Top Bottom