My Chameleon is acting weird

Hello! i need help, it is my first time posting because i usually read someones previous experience and it helps... but this time i haven't found a similar case.

This is Albahaca (picture 1), she has been with me since march but i got her when she was about 3 months old, basically now she is 8 months old and she has gotten big. Lately she has been acting pretty weird and im not so sure why! i have no previous experience with chameleons and sometimes i don't understand their behavior.
She is always nervous and has reflected different colors that I haven't see before (picture 2), she is not eating well sometimes nothing, she poops weird and she is always in front of the door trying to get out, digging the soil or scratching her ceiling (one of her nails fell off). im worried something could happen to her or she might not like me at all or she might not suit with the change of cage.
My first guess is that she needs a bigger cage (its on its way) , but i read in different sources that her size is still good for her cage (picture 3)... im not sure at all, can someone help me with this situation? does someone know what could it be? how can i make her comfortable?

If it is the cage im looking for any advice on how can i treat her until her new cage arrive, with the contingency it will be here until the end of the month if im lucky

picture 1.jpg picture 1
picture 2.jpg picture 2
picture 3.jpg picture 3

Back
Top Bottom