My Chameleon Died..

LOl Ben, übersetzt nicht ganz richtig, aber die Idee ist klar :D

what you said was 'Einige Leute haben ihren Kopf wie ein Wasser-Schild, so dass es nicht in ihre Kehlen Regen kann'
Übersetzung deutch für faule Menschen, die derzeit Englisch lernen :p :D

Last edited:
Ah no, that means that you won't see the reality, a good example for it was the Bush administration with the global warming

my jacksons chameleon

My chameleon isnt doing very well, I found him last night on the ground of his tank lying there. I opened the cage and picked up. i noticed that he wasnt moving , but i knew he was still alive . I know he hasnt been eating very well , but has been drinking water pretty good. I put him in a container with holes in it with a weet towel that was warm. and put a heat pad under it to get it humid in the container . I also gave him dehydration,starvation, shock drops. i went to sleep but he still not moving and im not sure if hes dead or if hes severly sick . I got him a couple of weeks ago , and so i thought maybe he has parasites can you please help me determine if hes alive and wat to do!

I am sorry to hear that your chameleon is not well. I think more Jacksons are wild caught and ofter come in with parasites but it could be something else. You really need to start your own thread so that members here with Jacksons can help you. Go to the top left of the home page and click on Forums. Then click on Health Clinic and then near the top left click on start new thread. Also so if you will fill out the Ask For Help Form I'll link below it will be very helpful.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

My chameleon died in my hands as well... I bought Clover (my new female Veiled) 9 months afterward. It turned out it was PETSMART that killed her, they didnt take care of her, they just left her for dead, and I guess.. I saved her from death in that disgusting store. I miss her everyday, I talk to her sometimes during school whenever I need to talk to someone. Im so sorry about your chameleon. I really am. :(

Back
Top Bottom