My Cham is Shedding when he is not Supposed to

Yes fantastic , Hibiscus is great . Aphids Lovvvvveeeee them however , they require grow bulbs . I have good luck with them however . You need to use a organic soil at least a few inches on top . I like to add some rocks big enough the baby won’t scoop them up is shooting a feeder .
I wonder if the rocks would help with aphids (lil bastards) Just keep on top of cleaning up dead leaves ? I haven't gotten hibiscus yet, just wanted everything to be perfect before I go throwing another plant in cage. Plus I don't know much about them besides their purty, lol

I wonder if the rocks would help with aphids (lil bastards) Just keep on top of cleaning up dead leaves ? I haven't gotten hibiscus yet, just wanted everything to be perfect before I go throwing another plant in cage. Plus I don't know much about them besides their purty, lol
They get real buggy real fast . Your in Canada correct ? They like warm , muggy weather . I use them for basking in our window for our babies . I rotate them in and out of the condos . I keep them outside in the summer . It took me a bit to get them to winter ok .

They get real buggy real fast . Your in Canada correct ? They like warm , muggy weather . I use them for basking in our window for our babies . I rotate them in and out of the condos . I keep them outside in the summer . It took me a bit to get them to winter ok .
Ya in Canada, Im'a try that, only ever had a problem once, was with spider mites on a couple plants that came inside after summer, but home remedy spray took care of them

Ya in Canada, Im'a try that, only ever had a problem once, was with spider mites on a couple plants that came inside after summer, but home remedy spray took care of them
Yes a soapy water mixture works well . I try to switch them out every six weeks or so Especially with the little girl veiled . They love Hibiscus . Will Strip a plant pretty quickly . At least my girls do :) .

Condo, But i'd like to setup a free range spot in a window that gets nice south sun, plus all my tomatoes and veggies should be going outdoors very soon. so there will be plenty of room to for a few new plants. I was looking for ficus a couple months ago, cheapest ones I could find at the time where $75, compared to a $6 hibiscus. I just thought I'd wait till they go on sale

Condo, But i'd like to setup a free range spot in a window that gets nice south sun, plus all my tomatoes and veggies should be going outdoors very soon. so there will be plenty of room to for a few new plants. I was looking for ficus a couple months ago, cheapest ones I could find at the time where $75, compared to a $6 hibiscus. I just thought I'd wait till they go on sale
Holy crow wow . I did not ha s a lot of luck in condos . To wet they do great in the window though .

Holy crow wow . I did not ha s a lot of luck in condos . To wet they do great in the window though .
Ya mistking decided it was in charge of watering my plants lol. So that makes sense, I'd like him to be able to chill and catch some natural rays, little guy is sneaky, Always finding new spots to chill in his enclosure. I swear he can teleport, lol. So i'd like to have an isolated spot with just one nice tree probably, so i'm not constantly worried he's taken off

Ya mistking decided it was in charge of watering my plants lol. So that makes sense, I'd like him to be able to chill and catch some natural rays, little guy is sneaky, Always finding new spots to chill in his enclosure. I swear he can teleport, lol. So i'd like to have an isolated spot with just one nice tree probably, so i'm not constantly worried he's taken off
Oh dear one very smart lady told me once the worry has just begun , never to end . I will pass that on ;) .

One can be looking and looking and those beautiful little eye see you just fine . For the whole 3 hours one has been looking . I love our basking trees and so do the babies . Septiseye and Miss phoebe however go where ever they feel like it. Eyes always have to be on them . Blink and gone they are .

Back
Top Bottom