My cham didn't leave his sleeping spot yet

Howdyshay

My 4 mo old male panther went to his sleeping/hiding spot last night on the edge of my pothos pot. He hasn't moved from there yet as of 11:20am. His lights came on at 7am. He's not asleep (eyes are open) but he's not moving from his spot. My son tried to gently encourage him to move but he was VERY HISSY. He's acted perfectly normal the last few days. He's eaten crickets, and a couple of hornworms. He's pooped daily with white urates. His basking temp has been around 82-84 and we have a dripper and we are misting regularly keeping humidity around 50-70%. I have a linear t5 HO 24" UVB light. I have live plants pothos, croton, hibiscus and umbrella and some fake vines around his upper basking spot until I get my dragon ledges. Ambiant temp is 70-74.
It's been cold and he's by a window but it is well insulated and the temp is showing around 70 where he is at.

It could be the colder days making them move slower. The other question I have is how long have you had him and if you have ever had his fecal tested for parasites? Last what’s your dusting supplement schedule

It could be the colder days making them move slower. The other question I have is how long have you had him and if you have ever had his fecal tested for parasites? Last what’s your dusting supplement schedule
I have had him for 3 weeks. I know that he didn't come with parasites and I can't imagine him getting them with me, but maybe with the nasty crickets I have had to feed lately from Petco. Anyway, I could take him for a fecal test. I have an appt for that in late November but I can move it up.
Also, my daughter told me she went into his room (it's her school room during the day) a lot last night so he may have missed some sleep.
Dusting I do Calcium without D3 daily except Sundays I rotate Ca with D3 alternating sundays with Reptivite and a sprinkle twice per week of Minerall Outdoor formula by Sticky Tongue Farms.

Back
Top Bottom