My Cham acts like a stubborn toddler!

Peachypink

Chameleon Enthusiast
I feel like I'm coaxing a toddler to eat his veggies when I make DZ eat dubias before I let him have supers or hornworms. :ROFLMAO: Oh, the look he gave me.....:rolleyes:

He started to walk away after he ate 4 and then when he saw the supers, he came running back. He ate 2 and then refused a hornworm! Seriously, refused a hornworm! :eek:o_O
IMG_8881.JPG

Nice n spoiled toddler.

He is for sure!! I had been putting both supers and dubia in until I noticed he eats the supers and leaves the dubia. Little stinker, I had to set him straight. "Dubia are your staple feeder, not super worms!"

I do the same thing! Mine get no squishy treats until they finish the roaches. They hate me for it, Dilly will look down in her cup and then give me an ugly look and walk away.

He is for sure!! I had been putting both supers and dubia in until I noticed he eats the supers and leaves the dubia. Little stinker, I had to set him straight. "Dubia are your staple feeder, not super worms!"
We are their owner and they are our pets,the food chain is already set by us,they can only follow....

Back
Top Bottom