Theboysoutside010.jpg

Steve and I, having a moment:
Theboysoutside026.jpg

And the new baby, whose name I think will be Charlie (3.75 months old):

Theboysoutside020.jpg

Theboysoutside022.jpg

Theboysoutside041.jpg

Theboysoutside043.jpg

Nice pair of panters. Damn that Steve is a stud. Have you shown them to each other. I would love to see Steves war paint.

Thanks guys!

And Ryan, no, I haven't shown them to one another yet. I had them out at the same time but I tried to keep them seperated. They never even saw each other. I want to give the baby more time to adjust before I freak him out with a big chameleon, I think!

Thanks guys!

And Ryan, no, I haven't shown them to one another yet. I had them out at the same time but I tried to keep them seperated. They never even saw each other. I want to give the baby more time to adjust before I freak him out with a big chameleon, I think!

Probably a good idea, Be sure to post when it happens.

Will do! I really think I need to get Steve a woman (not for immediate mating, but several months down the line.) He is already showing horney cham behavior!

Raul is dying to get some too. :D I didn't think I would appreciate a female Panther as much as the males but I love the little girl I got. She is so pretty when she turns her pinks. Davidr really sold me a beautiful girlfriend for Raul.

Oh I am getting ready to post a video of Raul eating a huge hornworm. I think its a pretty cool video.

they look awesome Kat!

stevie turned into an awesome red bar, but now you got a cool looking blue bar to match :) stevie looks like hes prowling through the jungle. haha

Kat they look great! I love that Steve! What a name! But then again I have a Great Dane named Mike! :)

Awesome Kat...Steve is turning into a freakin stud!!! His colorsarecoming in sooo nice! You can tell he gets spoiled! Nice Work!

~Joe

Thanks everyone!
They do get spoiled a little bit, lots of nice wriggly, juicy things! :D

Juli, a Great Dane named "Mike", that is so cute!

Thanks Forever! I was a little shocked that he turned out RB because his blue bars were SO deep to begin. I love his colors though, I'm a proud chameleon mommy.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom