My boy is growing up

Nursemaia

Chameleon Enthusiast
His 1st sperm plug
20161013_184051-1.jpg

So I literally just got home from a huge dinner with the family, thought it nice to check on the forum real quick for any new stuff and see the topic of this thread "My boy is growing up" and thinking "Oh good, more pictures of baby cham next to their new older bigger self for comparison"......

I open the thread and think "What the... what is this..." it can't be what I think. The post below me explains it. I get a queezy feeling in my stomach. Why because as I look over at the drink I brought home, I realize that the straw in the image appears to be exactly like the straw in my drink. My mind fully gets it, and very shortly after that the toilet gets my dinner.

Some one owe's me double burger with cheese, pickle, onions and bacon and a large order of fries, a chocolate and caramel milk shake and an Oreo ice cream sandwich....:mad:

So I literally just got home from a huge dinner with the family, thought it nice to check on the forum real quick for any new stuff and see the topic of this thread "My boy is growing up" and thinking "Oh good, more pictures of baby cham next to their new older bigger self for comparison"......

I open the thread and think "What the... what is this..." it can't be what I think. The post below me explains it. I get a queezy feeling in my stomach. Why because as I look over at the drink I brought home, I realize that the straw in the image appears to be exactly like the straw in my drink. My mind fully gets it, and very shortly after that the toilet gets my dinner.

Some one owe's me double burger with cheese, pickle, onions and bacon and a large order of fries, a chocolate and caramel milk shake and an Oreo ice cream sandwich....:mad:
yea thats coming out of pocket people

Oh dear, not sure what the proper response is here, so I'll just leave them all:
Ewwww
Gross
Congrats
Well, that can't be unseen
You must be so proud
Errrrrr......
Did I miss any??? omg hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom