My best pal "Newman"

Ozzie2011

This is probably the best grey parrot I have ever owned. There is never a dull moment with Newman around. He talks up a storm and is constantly keeping me laughing. I don't know what I would do without my funny monkey bird "Newman"

I love this lil man soooooo much <3

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1034.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 158
This is probably the best grey parrot I have ever owned. There is never a dull moment with Newman around. He talks up a storm and is constantly keeping me laughing. I don't know what I would do without my funny monkey bird "Newman"

I love this lil man soooooo much <3

I’ve got two of those crazy grey’s. Does your mimic your voice and others? Mine are almost 4 years old have had them since they were 6 months! They are nutty, and you are right never a dull moment mine usually are planning a escape plan out of their cages. That has actually happened at least 6 times lol! :D Your looks fairly young how old is he?

Yes he mimics my voice to the Tee and that is actually old photos of him about when I first got him. We actually have a total of 6 parrots but he is by far the funniest one in the bunch. Newman is going on a year old now so he is still young. Aren't they just the best? :)

Newman is a Timneh, I would love to see photos of your greys :)

Attachments

• newman2.jpg
    newman2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom