My Beautiful Chameleon (rescued male) Eating A Giant Roach.

Enclosure outside

Thanks :) This was about a month ago, he still wasn't quite 100% healthy, but those yummy egg sacks helped LOL
I winder if you carry the whole enclosure outside and does he stress out when you move him like that. I am thinking about doing the same if so. Thanks he looks awesome.

I have outdoor cages and indoor cages. My indoor cages are much too big to move lol. I put them on my hands and carry them to the outdoor cages daily (and vice versa). The male pictured can be taken in public ect, very docile. My younger ones get a little more stressed, but are getting used to it.

That is such a beautiful cham you rescued. You know he has MBD correct? Have you seen a vet to get him a calcium shot to get him working on his calcium. MBD can't be reversed but you can at least stop it now. His legs will always be bent, etc. But it looks like he will still be a wonderful pet.

That is such a beautiful cham you rescued. You know he has MBD correct? Have you seen a vet to get him a calcium shot to get him working on his calcium. MBD can't be reversed but you can at least stop it now. His legs will always be bent, etc. But it looks like he will still be a wonderful pet.

Hmmm I don't think he does. He did visit a vet a couple months ago, but he said other than being underweight he did not show signs of Metabolic bone disease. Maybe it is just the angle of the video? Here is a link to a thread I started with a lot of pictures of his progress. Let me know what you think.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/new-site-108313/

Back
Top Bottom