My beautiful ambanja female from Ranger

griddle

Love her colors, looking forward to breed her with my purple bar. uploadfromtaptalk1350367217095.jpg

Oh baby that's exactly the reason I want ranger babies now think about those males if this is female potential they are Awsome great job you can't go wrong with a ranger banja

Had to sneak on here at work:) I am very happy with her, she is almost ready to breed and already is showing such potential. I really lucked out, she is so beautiful and very hardy. She eats silks, horns, supers, and obviously crickets. She is ready for a new cage just had to drop $300 in light upgrades so next on the list is her upgraded enclosure. TR really produces beautiful ambanjas, I have to say I am very excited to see her offspring when the time comes. I really love ambanjas, so having great bloodines is an honor.

Bump! Missed this thread the 1st time around! :eek: Any updates? Ranger kids are the best, so I hear... ;)

Bump! Missed this thread the 1st time around! :eek: Any updates? Ranger kids are the best, so I hear... ;)

Haha I think we have a unique bond on ranger babies. She's almost ready to breed, I have a purple bar Ambanja but he shows no interest in females :-( no bobbing of the head, no jealousy, switched cages, I need to learn some more tricks to try or get another Ambanja Sire.

Back
Top Bottom