My baby~~

Lucky!!!!!! I got mine from julirs he is almost as big but not near as colorful he still showing all his baby colors but he still great lil guy

If you got one from Juli you are just as lucky as I am!:D Feed feed feed, and get him out in the natural sun as much as possible. Julis babies are from very BIG and Colorfull parents... They all mature at diffrerent rates as well. Give him time...and he will be smokin'!

And why my pictures are so small ?

MOPING!

And my English is not so fine that always need a dictionary .

Get muddled~~~~~~~~~~~

Your english is fine!:)

For your pics... If you create a free account at www.photobucket.com, this allows you to upload pics from your computer... After a picture is uploaded it has several diffrerent codes underneathe it for sharing in different places. Copy the "" code and paste it in the body of a message to have the image apear. You may have to resize the image in photobucket to make sure you are not linking a massive image.

Hope that helps! Very Cute pics of your little Buddy!

~Joe

Thanks . How warmhearted ! With all of your help I've underatood how to do . Thank you .

P1050424.jpg

Here are some pictures which were taken by my mobile this afternoon . What a pity ! I left my camera when I took Gero to enjoy the sunshine outside . He showed me different colors which I'd never seen , such as light orange , grey purple and so on . So amazing !

20081028254.jpg

20081028259.jpg

20081028261.jpg

20081028272.jpg

Back
Top Bottom