My baby Veiled Chameleon won’t eat

Yeah.. I don't know how something that is market toward an animal but is deadly can be legal...
Because shops keep selling it, It lures people into the hobby by convincing us that we're getting all this good stuff for a really nice price. Most of the people that buy the kit are clueless(I know because this was my introduction into the hobby) and don't know any better. Then the smart ones decide that they want to learn more and discover something like these forums and then they really learn. Then they're like OH Sh*t, what did I get myself into? (Again, I know this from personal experience.) So anyway, the company making this product just sees the sale numbers and they think "Dang, this is good stuff" and they keep putting more out there. I don't think they truly know or care what they're selling, they just know it's making them money. I know this is a bit cynical. :)

Because shops keep selling it, It lures people into the hobby by convincing us that we're getting all this good stuff for a really nice price. Most of the people that buy the kit are clueless(I know because this was my introduction into the hobby) and don't know any better. Then the smart ones decide that they want to learn more and discover something like these forums and then they really learn. Then they're like OH Sh*t, what did I get myself into? (Again, I know this from personal experience.) So anyway, the company making this product just sees the sale numbers and they think "Dang, this is good stuff" and they keep putting more out there. I don't think they truly know or care what they're selling, they just know it's making them money. I know this is a bit cynical. :)
Wow, isn't it crazy?! I agree!

Back
Top Bottom