My baby is finally here!

davthevieled

Avid Member
So I kinda ended the last thread after having a long chat, because when the person who bred your babies unknowingly responds to your post, it generally leads to probably one of the best conversations I’ve had one on one about chams that I’ve personally had in a while.

So first things first, ty @Action Jackson for this opportunity and I honestly can’t wait to do this again soon!

So baby reveal time? Baby reveal time...

580E8068-B0AA-448E-8585-94AC32DB8DE6.jpeg
D4636ADA-C0C8-4E3C-B2A5-28DD266DCD40.jpeg

Meet Yamane, named after the first human to try to take on the king of monsters himself. I can’t wait to see this little one grow up and plan on taking some HQ photos here soon once I’m home and not at work. Yamane is a c.p.cristifers, so the excitement is through the roof to be able to work with them.

I’ll be honest and say I may have tested up a bit now that I can say that I’m part of the Parson’s mafia with more to come!

Last edited:
Ahh very nice, I'd like a YG one day as well. Right now I have a 4year old YL male from Craig
He honestly is my favorite breeder at this point. Not only did he send me this amazing baby, but every step of the way he has always been super responsive and always showed how important these animals they are to him. Out of my experiences with a ton of different reptile breeders? This will be the first time I make a repeat visit.

He honestly is my favorite breeder at this point. Not only did he send me this amazing baby, but every step of the way he has always been super responsive and always showed how important these animals they are to him. Out of my experiences with a ton of different reptile breeders? This will be the first time I make a repeat visit.
Wow! Thanks for that! I glad you’re happy with your new chameleon. I aim to please. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom