My Baby Hoe!

mbondy

Today is officially the first week of owning my cham! I bought my lovely little guy from Chad at Tiki Tiki Reptiles. He's super adorable and tiny! He's 5 months old and has some stellar yellow on him.

We had a little photo shoot with the little dragon! He's really friendly and a little monster. Tell me what you think :)

See, a little shed on his leg.
100_2482.jpg

100_2487.jpg

I got my eye on you.
100_2489.jpg

Awesome patterns on his face.
100_2491.jpg

100_2498.jpg

100_2499.jpg

He is stunning, but as a species they are quite ugly!!

I love my two to bits, and I think its the ugliness that makes them cute at the same time.

My wife hated ALL chameleons with 'noses' until we got a couple of Acuminatus, then we got the Hoes, and now she thinks that they may be among her favourites.

Just trying to persuade her now that Jacksons, K. Multi's etc are really cute as well!!

He is stunning, but as a species they are quite ugly!!

I love my two to bits, and I think its the ugliness that makes them cute at the same time.

My wife hated ALL chameleons with 'noses' until we got a couple of Acuminatus, then we got the Hoes, and now she thinks that they may be among her favourites.

Just trying to persuade her now that Jacksons, K. Multi's etc are really cute as well!!

That's hilarious! I actually am not a fan of panthers or veileds, some are gorgeous but I'm into montane species and prefer something different. But if someone offers to give me either, I'll consider taking them ;)

Lol now you've to add quads as well to your list. My Multi has an awesome personality and I love him to pieces as well.

That's hilarious! I actually am not a fan of panthers or veileds, some are gorgeous but I'm into montane species and prefer something different. But if someone offers to give me either, I'll consider taking them ;)

Lol now you've to add quads as well to your list. My Multi has an awesome personality and I love him to pieces as well.

Ha ha!! That reminds me. My wife used to call them the Veileds' ugly little brother!!! (Does that count for a reasonable grounds for divorce????);)

Ha ha!! That reminds me. My wife used to call them the Veileds' ugly little brother!!! (Does that count for a reasonable grounds for divorce????);)

I think so, but don't tell her I told you! ;) If you think about it, maybe she's just trying to save you some space and money...that's what my mom supposedly does for me lol

Michele your little hoe is just cute. But you need to be really, really careful. I bought Lenny from Chad and you see how that turned out.:eek: Soon the hoe will own you, not the other way around, might as well get ready.

Michele your little hoe is just cute. But you need to be really, really careful. I bought Lenny from Chad and you see how that turned out.:eek: Soon the hoe will own you, not the other way around, might as well get ready.

Oh I'm prepared, he's so darn cute! Everyone must think I'm crazy but he's seriously adorable...my fischer already controls my schedule. Everytime I open his cage, he about jumps me to get out :eek: Handling daily is an understatement, I'd say he comes out 4-6 times a day! At least my hoe isn't overly friendly at the moment.

Oh and LinkinParkRulez08 just informed me that he'll have quad babies :eek::eek: My moms going to shoot me, but I don't think I could deny one.

Oh I'm prepared, he's so darn cute! Everyone must think I'm crazy but he's seriously adorable...my fischer already controls my schedule. Everytime I open his cage, he about jumps me to get out :eek: Handling daily is an understatement, I'd say he comes out 4-6 times a day! At least my hoe isn't overly friendly at the moment.

Oh and LinkinParkRulez08 just informed me that he'll have quad babies :eek::eek: My moms going to shoot me, but I don't think I could deny one.

Luckily none of my herd is like that. But, I stay in there to watch all of them anyway lol.

LPR08

wow i love this species! nice pics:D

They're really cute, I can't help but love his little dragon spikes and little yellow nose! Ahh so cute!

Luckily none of my herd is like that. But, I stay in there to watch all of them anyway lol.

LPR08

It's inevitable really...every morning my grandma, mom, and I watch my guys eat. My 70 year old grandma gets a kick out of watching them eat, it's hilarious. Well we really just watch my Hoe eat, my fischer is more discrete about eating when someones watching.

They're really cute, I can't help but love his little dragon spikes and little yellow nose! Ahh so cute!

It's inevitable really...every morning my grandma, mom, and I watch my guys eat. My 70 year old grandma gets a kick out of watching them eat, it's hilarious. Well we really just watch my Hoe eat, my fischer is more discrete about eating when someones watching.

My hoes and my quad won't eat in front of me. Oh well, I know what it looks like lol.

LPR08

Back
Top Bottom