My Baby Chameleon Sleeping All Day And Not Eating

I do hope you’ll stick around the forum and continue to share Rexy’s progress and just random pictures so we can admire her. Not to mention, is a great place to learn and help others with their chameleons. ;)

I do hope you’ll stick around the forum and continue to share Rexy’s progress and just random pictures so we can admire her. Not to mention, is a great place to learn and help others with their chameleons. ;)
[/QUOTE

Ohh I Will It Will Be Great To Share Rexy Journey with you guys Cuz This Is The Best Forum You Guys Helped Me Soo Much With Her And I Will Stay Around For A Long a Time To Help Others and learn more cuz you never learn enough about this beautiful reptiles

So Rexy Decided To Sleep In The Front Today Look At Her Suited up with her Pj on And Her Guardian Pterodactyl
7E0F8206-2C29-404A-BFCC-56B260C9C72F.jpeg

A1563506-91E5-4F65-847F-5BD658D8B19E.jpeg

Hey Guys Hope Everybody Doing Okay And Happy Father’s Day To All The Fathers Here Just Here To Update On Rexy To Show Everyone That My Bby Doing Good Now She Eats And Moves Around I Wanted To Take A Pic And She Was Already Going To Hide On Her Favorited Spot ??? And She Healthy As The First Day I Got Her Thanks For All The Help And I’ll Keep You Guys Updated
53821004-B819-41CB-A6E6-1671BE2594E6.jpeg

Hey Hope Everybody Doing Okay And Having A Wonderful Weekend Wanted To Update Y’all On My Baby Rexy She Doing Perfectly Fine And She Is Healthy And Thankful For The Help And Advice You Guys Gave Me Look At Her All Happy ???

E23EACF8-EEB0-44A5-BBB1-5E80D656D1CA.jpeg

8D01D8FF-DA90-464D-9FB7-FEABEDBBA83C.jpeg

Hey Hope everybody doing okay especially there reptiles ? here some updates on my bby Rexy Today Is 90 outside and she on her favorite spot cuz it’s much cooler in the bottom she is super healthy and she is much better than ever ???thanks to everybody who helped me Ik I say this a lot but fr I appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom