My Babies are Free Ranging

When buying a baby veiled chameleon is FL Chams a good website/seller? Also for a juvenile is this a good setup?
ZooMed chameleon kit, 16 by 16 by 30. I have read the heat bulb is garbage.
Lighting: UVB 5.0 and intense basking spot by exo terra 25W. 84 degree basking spot for baby/juveniles.
The kit doesn't come with lots of branches and vines, so i am getting more for him.
I am getting also the bio bubble reptile fountain. and will be misting twice a day
for supplements: Calcium no d3 every feeding, reptivite with d3 twice a month
Is this good for a juvenile veiled cham?

When buying a baby veiled chameleon is FL Chams a good website/seller? Also for a juvenile is this a good setup?
ZooMed chameleon kit, 16 by 16 by 30. I have read the heat bulb is garbage.
Lighting: UVB 5.0 and intense basking spot by exo terra 25W. 84 degree basking spot for baby/juveniles.
The kit doesn't come with lots of branches and vines, so i am getting more for him.
I am getting also the bio bubble reptile fountain. and will be misting twice a day
for supplements: Calcium no d3 every feeding, reptivite with d3 twice a month
Is this good for a juvenile veiled cham?

Here’s how I recommend keeping baby veileds.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-with-young-veiled-or-panther-chameleons.325/

You didn't have to work and no pictures???:eek:

I have got to get some new pictures soon. ❤️

Trust me when I say it's not just her kitchen taken over by chameleons! :D Jann has some of the coolest setups for her chams (and other reptiles), that I've ever seen. She really makes everything flow in her family space, and it's very soothing.

Thank you Michelle. These guys are my life. ❤️

SO CUTE it makes me want to have a baby cham again.

I will be looking for good home for them soon. ❤️

they are cute:love:

Thank you!

Thanks everyone! My husband and I just made a bunch of photos.....cell phone and Nikon. I will get some posted as soon as I go through them all and pick a reasonable number to post. :D

Back
Top Bottom