babies 010.jpeg
babies 047.jpeg
babies 019.jpeg
babies 034.jpeg

Little 2

babies 065.jpeg

babies 058.jpeg

babies 067.jpeg

How tiny are they , ? My boy is supposed to be 3.5 months but is so small , are they like literally the size of you fingernail when born , they are super gorgeous 😍

Such adorable babies! 🤗 💗 Little 2 looks like he/ she has been eating well with that little round belly. 🥰
Thank you Vikki! They are all good eaters but Little 4 is the smallest. I’m for sure keeping him. His name is Thor.
I think Little 1 is my favorite. He or she looks like they have a little attitude with their colors coming out. And I love that yellow on the belly
Thank you for your comments. Little one didn’t like the camera getting so close and started showing those colors.
Since Little 3 has a name …does that mean you’re keeping her? And the rest too?

They’re all adorable!
I’m for sure keeping 3 and 4 and probably one more. I have a local friend that wants one of the boys and she joined the forums today to start researching and preparing. I have another friend with lots of experience that wants a boy, too. ❤️
Stop that they're sooooo cute
Thank you!
Lol little 1 pic no 4 is like yeah I know I got it going on

They are all adorable and I’m so in love!

How tiny are they , ? My boy is supposed to be 3.5 months but is so small , are they like literally the size of you fingernail when born , they are super gorgeous 😍

Thank you for the compliment. They were all still under a gram when I weighed them last Sunday. PM me a picture of your boy.

Back
Top Bottom