My Aquazamp review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS4Luck

Established Member
Okay, so i picked up a mister from Kevin (Summoner12) this last weekend and i finally have everything going and working and mounted and blahblahblah.

I got enough to run 3 cages, even through I currently only have 1, the plan is to expand a bit in the future :D

Anyways, I got a 4 gallon bucket that came with a bulkhead and pickup tube ready to go, 2 T connectors, a 90* connector, 3 nozzles, 25' of tube, 3 cage wedges, a rain dome, an a 20 event minute timer. Oh an 2 badass stickers :p

I have it set to turn on 8-808, 10-1002, 12-1205, 3-302, 5-502 7-704. I think that is the perfect schedule for my setup at least. My cage dries out between every misting, gives my little guy tons of water and is just nice lol. I also have a dripper setup going for all 12ish hours the lights are on.

I also liked how everything came matching colors from tube-nozzle, everything nice and black.It is amazingly quiet, i sleep through the morning misting and i am a horribly light sleeper, so that is a definite bosus being that its about 4' from my bed lol. I wish it just didnt scare Omerta so bad lol

Here are pictures and somevideo.
The whole rack setup (bought larger, ready for more cages)
DSC_0374.jpg

The bucket and pump
DSC_0382.jpg

All the extra stuff i have once expansion happens. You can see the rain dome in these pictures, It works wonders, i just didnt have room to use it :(
DSC_0379.jpg

Nozzle
DSC_0376.jpg

Here is a video of the actual misting taking place, from top to bottom of the cage everything gets nice and wet

And a close up video of everything while its still running, the little bit of noise is from me only have two bolts holdingthe pump bracket to the shelf which lets it vibrate just a little

I def love this whole system and wont run any mister other than this from now on

Awesome, looks like i'll be getting the AquaZamp when i'm ready to get a misting system!:D I was leaning toward it anyway but your post just pushed me over and made my mind up. Lol! Thank you!

What is a rain dome? I've been checking back at his site every now and then, but I haven't seen any updates... Does he have everything up and running now?

Awesome, looks like i'll be getting the AquaZamp when i'm ready to get a misting system!:D I was leaning toward it anyway but your post just pushed me over and made my mind up. Lol! Thank you!

DO IT!!!! Kevin helped me a lot when I first got into chameleons and this is definitely a chameleon oriented thing. Its all top notch stuff and I'm 120% satisfied with it.

What is a rain dome? I've been checking back at his site every now and then, but I haven't seen any updates... Does he have everything up and running now?

It is great for creating mist from above. It would be amazing for a freerange for misting/raining over a main tree/branches in a freerange setup. Tomorrow ill hook it up and throw it on the cage and take a video and show you :D

i was checking him out too but he didnt have much info to offer. i emailed him and he sent me a few pictures....but no prices. i was curious because he is a local guy for me but had a hard time getting info.

Thanks for the review, Jordan!

The site is still a work in progress. I do have systems available for purchase, I just haven't gotten the shopping cart working yet :eek:

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or use the email address on my site :D

good to hear a review on the whole sys.... I bought some Aquazamp misting nozzles an they work great nice mist an hes local as someone else mentioned. if u need misting stuff id recomend aquazamp too..

I have a Mist King system, which I love. But, I want a "rain dome" too.:(. I see more money being spent in my near future.

just picked up my aqua zamp from kevin at the pomona show yesterday. i am very impressed and wouldnt recommend anything else. it works perfectly and is so quiet it didnt even wake up my one year old with it about three feet from her crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom