my apt zoo

Sweet! I am in the process of building a frog tank. I say frog because I havent decided on PDFs or RETFs. I am going to a rep show at the end of the month and hope to pick them up then.

Pumilios are really nice. I have a friend who just got 2 mancreeks and another friend who has darklands and mancreeks. A 3rd friend here in my area has a trio of Cayos. The pumilios are so interesting to me because of how they take care of the tadpoles but I was so shocked at how my friends mancreeks have seizures when startled. Not sure if that is a defense mechanism or not but it she is scary for the frog owner.

BTW...would that that phatlanta be atlanta? I live in Canton.
Candy

Yeah the darklands are nice but i have more of an interest in the mancreeks. The egg feeder types are so interesting to me and the mancreeks with a nice pair of jeans are to cool. I am located in Kennesaw, Georgia.

Nic

My friend got her mancreeks from a gentleman who lives in south florida. Do you already have a breeder you are looking to purchase some from?
Candy

Sweet! I am in the process of building a frog tank. I say frog because I havent decided on PDFs or RETFs. I am going to a rep show at the end of the month and hope to pick them up then.

Yea, just dont go to the guy mentioned previously in another thread.:) Just a forewarning. better off from a reptile show. I might try to hit Birmingham in a few months and find a partner for Burp. You could always come get me and we can go to the show together.:) LOL! Id I didnt drive a friggen bus. Id make the triP!

Red eyes are cool. Not as colorful as PDFs but I think they tend to be easier to maintain, according to what research I *have* done on PDFs.

My friend got her mancreeks from a gentleman who lives in south florida. Do you already have a breeder you are looking to purchase some from?
Candy

I'll have a booth at the columbia sc repticon and under the canopy farms will be there. I plan on picking them up while im there.

Back
Top Bottom