My Adult Cages

DeviousMike

Had some free time to rearrange furniture so I decided to finally work on my adult cages I had bought from LLL on Black Friday. They are both still tiny so the cages look ginormous. I've had one set up in the back yard for when it has been sunny but I have brought it inside now. They're jug fed inside and outside so they should have no problem finding their food in such a big enclosure. Here are some pics-

Both my setups side by side. The cage on the left has wrapping paper on the right side so the chams cant see each other.
IMG_0820.jpg

My amibole's cage. He's right under the basking light, hiding as usual.
IMG_0822.jpg

My veiled's cage. He is content to sit on any of the dowels all times of day.
IMG_0821.jpg

Maybe you could use a few more branches and vines but I don't know about the skyscrapers. You would probably be the first that's for sure!!!!

a cheap alternative.. is go down to your local river or creek.. and grab some grape vines.. clean them and soak them.. youll be able to bend them into any shape your heart desires...good luck

Yeah I didn't want to buy anymore fake vines or leaves so I went and got a bunch of grape vines and soaked them, twisted them together and let them dry and tacked them to the sides of the cage. Worked really well for me. I also used branches and just whittled the bark off.

a cheap alternative.. is go down to your local river or creek.. and grab some grape vines.. clean them and soak them.. youll be able to bend them into any shape your heart desires...good luck

My local river is the Los Angeles river. Google it and you'll see its just an extension of the sewer system :p

Back
Top Bottom