MV bulb or 10.0 tube

DirtyDubbz

Murcury Bulb or repti sun 10.0 or 5.0 for my enclosure 24x24x48 tall please give some advice opinions anything is greatly appriciated

I don't see anything wrong with using 5.0's. In 15 years or so I haven't had any issue's using them. No eye or bone issue's so they are working well for me.

Carl

I have a large (15' x 10') free range. My chams are FR 24/7. I have 6' ficus and I have the lights hanging from the ceiling. From the lights to the top of the ficus is about 12-18" and given that the ficus itself is 6' tall, I need fairly powerful lights.

MV better than T5 tube??

No tube will beat an MV. Not today or tomorrow when they come out with T3s! :D

I am getting ready to purchase lights. But I didn't realize a mercury vapor is better than a tube....I was going to purchase 2-48" 6% Arcadia lamps but maybe I need to rethink this?

I am getting ready to purchase lights. But I didn't realize a mercury vapor is better than a tube....I was going to purchase 2-48" 6% Arcadia lamps but maybe I need to rethink this?

What size is your enclosure... and is it heavily planted?

Can you post a pic?
:)

i have a 24x24x48 high screen inclosure from dragon s, Im still confused what is the best light to get t5 10.0 or 5.0 or mv:confused:

Back
Top Bottom