Must hand feed

dragongoddess

Established Member
Anyone else's cham this picky?! Spike only likes to be hand fed. Whether I'm holding the cricket or holding the cup with the crickets, he's not interested unless it's in my hand. And to think he used to hide from me when I first brought him home.

cuptongue.jpg

cup1.jpg

cup2.jpg

cup3.jpg

I have a female quad THAT BELONGS TO HOJ and i am the one who has to hand feed the little princess every day. i know he did this to me on purpose. My Lenny hands feeds but with him having his own room that is easier for both of us. :)

my panther is exactly like that :( its pretty anoying, i mean i think its cool but i have to do it every day and he takes his time :(

I think this is the downfall to hand feeding, it's ok if you have one or two chams but when you have a room full and you have to dedicate a large amount of time to hand feeding it can be a pain

Yes, Ive had this "issue".

I decided to stop hand feeding, and forced them to "learn" to hunt again. ;)

They did, fairly quickly. :p

The point is though, Spike is a beautiful chameleon dragongoddess!:D

Ringo will hand feed, he will free range, and he'll cup feed. But he really prefers that I drop the crickets in his pothos on the left but not the right!

I have a quad that will only eat from his yellow bug tongs, ONLY THE YELLOW ONES ;)

That sound like a lot of work, you're probably tired of putting up with that. I volunteer to take him off your hands for you - don't worry he'll have a good home with me. ;)

super cute but really dampens any vacation plans.

Vacation is always out. I couldn't stand if anything happened to them while I was away. Fortunately Spike is the only one who does this too me. The rest of them are happen for me to leave them alone while they eat. I would go crazy with four chams if they all did this.

Back
Top Bottom