Musician, Soon To Be Cham Owner, Joined the Forum

UserName336

hello everybody!!

just wanted to say i've been on this forum every day, multiple times a day, since about March. i feel like i already know a lot of you, and so here i am.

i'm a 21 year old musician in southern ontario and go to the university of guelph for psychology/neuroscience. i've been waiting to get a chameleon for about 5 years until i have the room to have a cage and hopefully in about a month or so my basement will be complete and i can get it. i've got most of my supplies already, but more on that later closer to the purchase date when everything gets set up.

for now, i want to introduce myself and say that if anybody is around the K/W area (or guelph), and is interested in jamming, joining me for a youtube cover, or needs some basic work done relating to music (or video editing), let me know! i'm always happy to get together with people and help any way i can :)

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the journey once it begins! Good luck and feel free to ask any questions that haven't been answered already! :D

Welcome to the chameleon forums! We have a few other musicians here. Hopefully they will see your thread.

Hi glad you finally can out in the open.:) i have missed you and I didn't even know it.:rolleyes: We do have some people of up your way for I don't know if any are musical. Hoj, is in Orangeville, is that close to you? He can be a lot of help with your furture cham, but I doubt his musical talent.:rolleyes:

Welcome again and drop in more often.

Welcome to a fellow Canadian!!

No musical talent here but we are pretty close...I'm just outside Guelph.

and this is why i've fallen in love with this forum. everybody seems to be incredibly friendly here. most other forums i'm a member of would have torn me to pieces for posting a thread like this.

anyway!! i'm more than likely going to stay quiet for a little while until i get closer to buying my little guy. but thanks for already making me feel welcome here. no question about it, best forum on the internet :D

what shop do you go to for your stuff? i've been using big als and pet culture mostly. just wondering if there's anything better in the area (global exotics is so expensive i find... :( )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom