music

From late seventies to early eighties they played every New years with Max Webster.

OMG! :eek: Call the synchronicity hotline! I woke up singing a Max Webster song this morning. I haven't thought of them in 25 years. Look at this way... we aren't getting older, we are getting better!

I love the Caribbean groove. Soca. Calypso. Soca. Parang. Soca. Steel Drum. I'm a soca junkie! I live for carnival. I'll throw on some reggae and dancehall if I'm in a mellow mood. And if I'm reminiscing, late 70's/early 80's punk, ska and new wave. Yeah, I'm cool. :cool:

Cheers,
Trace

i love the sound of screaming and crying children.................... jk
tool, rage against the machine, clapton, particle, seeed

Oh man! I like a lot of types of music. My boyfriend and I listen to a lot of metal now (gojira is an awesome metal band, my favorite at the moment). I used to listen to softer, more technical metal but I started to find it cheesy. I have come to like more bass-heavy resonant metal. I love aphex twin and squarepusher. And funk. I like Buckethead a lot too, Monsters and Robots is my favorite album. Primus. Daft Punk. Deftones. Jamiroquai. Many others.

i lika almost all kinda music, depend on my mood.... in the gym, and on the way to there, mornings..metal:cool: Disturbed, Rage, some love songs from Slipknot :) Ill Nino, Drowning pool, ACDC, GnR, Korn, also like limp bizkit, papa roach, linkin park..etc...
I like Jazz too:) and i like any music i can dance to!

Back
Top Bottom