Murdochs new home

mattj

Hi. This is the new cage I built to get my guy out of tiny reptibreeze. I'm not completely done with it. Few little things I want to change. And I know I still have to add some more stuff. But anything else you guys would change or add. I appreciate some feedback.

Hopefully the pic is here. Cause I'm an idiot and it took me forever.

Attachments

• 20130811_135952_zps5a998c6e.jpg
    20130811_135952_zps5a998c6e.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 149
Beautiful spacious cage. I would get rid of the center hanging plant and place a nice 4foot tall living plant right in the middle. Shefflera or Ficus would work well. With that you would be set! Nice work!:D

Beautiful spacious cage. I would get rid of the center hanging plant and place a nice 4foot tall living plant right in the middle. Shefflera or Ficus would work well. With that you would be set! Nice work!:D

There is a Sheffelera down behind the pothos on the bottom. I'm working on building a better base for it to sit on. Right now its kind of a temporary thing. So I want to make sure it can support the weight of more plants. Hopefully ill have that done by the weekend, once I get a new chop saw cause mine died.

I didn't want to do rope cause I've done it in the past and it got all nasty. Maybe ill look for some nylon rope or something like that. I have a nice length of that braided rock climbing rope I put him on when I'm cleaning. But like I said anything cotton gets nasty with water.

Overall I'm happy with how it turned out. I kinda rushed it a little because I knew he needed to get into something bigger. I made a lot of changes as I was building it, an engineer I am not.

I'm going to get more. But I want variety. I have to do some more shopping around. Any unusual favorites?

I like the wandering jew I got because it adds a little color other than just green.

Back
Top Bottom