Multivitamin with d3 instead of both?

Kamila

Hi, i recently noticed i accidently bought a multivitamin with d3 for my veiled cham and was wondering if i could still use it but instead of giving d3 and multivitamin separate just use that once every 2 weeks along with the regular calcium without phosphorous & d3? Sorry if that makes no sense

Hi Welcome to the forum....

Which multivitamin with d3 did you buy?
Thank you!
Repti planet - multivitamin (i attached it in photos) sadly i dont have access to many name brand calciums/vitamins so it's one of the most accessible where i live.

Attachments

• 20210408_192738.jpg
    20210408_192738.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 77
Thank you!
Repti planet - multivitamin (i attached it in photos) sadly i dont have access to many name brand calciums/vitamins so it's one of the most accessible where i live.
So I have done quite a bit of research on supplements. This is one I have not only never heard of but have no info on. Where do you live? I can give you info on better supplements that are widely used with chameleons. Also what species chameleon do you have?

So I have done quite a bit of research on supplements. This is one I have not only never heard of but have no info on. Where do you live? I can give you info on better supplements that are widely used with chameleons. Also what species chameleon do you have?
I live in europe poland to be exact so yes i would be suprised if you heard of it. He is a veiled/yemen chameleon around 8-10 months old. The only name brand calciums that i can get without ordering online is zoo med atleast i hear about them more often. I think I'll just try to buy a regular zoo med multivitamin without d3 once I'm able to since i haven't done much reasearch on supplements when it comes to exactly what things they should consist. I'm sure you know much more than i do i attached the things it consists if that's what you're looking for but if you know of any supplementsthat aren't really hard to get do let me know, thank you so much for the help :)

Attachments

• 20210408_214427.jpg
    20210408_214427.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 78
I live in europe poland to be exact so yes i would be suprised if you heard of it. He is a veiled/yemen chameleon around 8-10 months old. The only name brand calciums that i can get without ordering online is zoo med atleast i hear about them more often. I think I'll just try to buy a regular zoo med multivitamin without d3 once I'm able to since i haven't done much reasearch on supplements when it comes to exactly what things they should consist. I'm sure you know much more than i do i attached the things it consists if that's what you're looking for but if you know of any supplementsthat aren't really hard to get do let me know, thank you so much for the help :)
Ok perfect thank you for attaching that.. So it is on point with most of the widely used multivitamin with D3 supplements we have in the US.
So you would use this 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th. Lightly dusting all feeders that day.
Then at all other feedings you will want to use a calcium without D3 lightly dusted on all feeders given to balance the calcium to phosphorus ratio of the feeder. The zoo med brand calcium no D3 will work for this. :)

Ok perfect thank you for attaching that.. So it is on point with most of the widely used multivitamin with D3 supplements we have in the US.
So you would use this 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th. Lightly dusting all feeders that day.
Then at all other feedings you will want to use a calcium without D3 lightly dusted on all feeders given to balance the calcium to phosphorus ratio of the feeder. The zoo med brand calcium no D3 will work for this. :)
Thank you so much, that's a huge help! I'm assuming the calcium without d3 should also be 0% phosphorous? :)

Back
Top Bottom