Multivitamin question

hilizanne

Is Repashy Calcium Plus considered a multivitamin? It also has D3 in it, so if I supplement the Repashy Calcium plus once a month and then the calcium with D3 once a month will I be giving enough preformed A and not too much vitamin D3? And I do not need a separate vitamin A powder if I use the Repashy calcium plus, right? Because I have been reading about vitamin A a lot. I have male Panther chameleons.

And it seems many people just use Repashy Lo-D as their only supplement, but it also has some D3 in it. No possibility of D3 overdose with that supplement used with each feeding? Because anything with D3 in it I am scared to use often. I would rather have each individual vitamin so I am sure I am doing it right.

Is Repashy Calcium Plus considered a multivitamin? It also has D3 in it, so if I supplement the Repashy Calcium plus once a month and then the calcium with D3 once a month will I be giving enough preformed A and not too much vitamin D3? And I do not need a separate vitamin A powder if I use the Repashy calcium plus, right? Because I have been reading about vitamin A a lot. I have male Panther chameleons.

And it seems many people just use Repashy Lo-D as their only supplement, but it also has some D3 in it. No possibility of D3 overdose with that supplement used with each feeding? Because anything with D3 in it I am scared to use often. I would rather have each individual vitamin so I am sure I am doing it right.

Repashy Calcium Plus Lo-D is perfect for daily use. It's formatted specifically to contain a non-toxic quantity of D3 (unlike dedicated D3 supplements which have too much), so it can replace other supplements. It make things a lot easier!

Repashy Calcium Plus Lo-D is perfect for daily use. It's formatted specifically to contain a non-toxic quantity of D3 (unlike dedicated D3 supplements which have too much), so it can replace other supplements. It make things a lot easier!
OK. I ordered it, but I'm scared to use it. It also has enough vitamin A for Panthers, correct? I overdosed my cham on D3 so I am second-guessing everything I am doing right now. Sorry

I have a female and I have been adding 1 drop of liquid vitamin A to a feeder once a month.

I have a female and I have been adding 1 drop of liquid vitamin A to a feeder once a month.

I have read about that, too. I also saw a Repashy vitamin A powder. I didn't know that existed. I don't know if that has the same bioavailability as the liquid.

I have read about that, too. I also saw a Repashy vitamin A powder. I didn't know that existed. I don't know if that has the same bioavailability as the liquid.

I think liquid always has a better absorption ability -- but I'm kinda dumb and she's only been on the Vit A drop 2 months so lets see what some other keepers say.

I use repashy calcium plus loD only. it has been working very well for my Male Veiled.

Back
Top Bottom