Mulberry Farms Rocks

jcal

i went there farm today and the people there are super nice. i may have been over zealous on my order though :eek:. plus i got some freebies that i wasn't quite expecting. i will be visiting this farm for all of my worm needs. i highly recommend them
i got:
horns
silks
butters
repitworms
waxworms

whats really exciting is how much i paid for all of these critters;) DSCF2553.jpg

How much did you pay? I would love to pay them a visit personally instead of ordering online. :) I am in need of some worms so might have to stop by some time soon.

i went there farm today and the people there are super nice. i may have been over zealous on my order though :eek:. plus i got some freebies that i wasn't quite expecting. i will be visiting this farm for all of my worm needs. i highly recommend them
i got:
horns
silks
butters
repitworms
waxworms

whats really exciting is how much i paid for all of these critters;)View attachment 31754
Ya, I bet they are great. I got all excited and made myself an account and put an order together... only to find out they don't ship to Canada :( And they have such awesome deals..

Back
Top Bottom