Mt Meru's and more Parsonii

laurie

Retired Moderator
They are all still looking great Craig. You do great chams.:)

If you need a female for your jacksonii, One of the guys here has some, might be where you can get it. Sad for him to be all alone.

PattyCake

They're all very beautiful! I don't know too much about Parson's locales but let me take stab at it; is Kimbo an orange eye locale?

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
They are all still looking great Craig. You do great chams.:)

If you need a female for your jacksonii, One of the guys here has some, might be where you can get it. Sad for him to be all alone.

I saw those. A little too much for me and i have too much going on to breed those too. How are all you Chams doing Laurie?

Saldarya

Established Member
They look great Craig!! I really hope one day to work with parsonii.

For fun, here are pics of my Meru. The female has been gravid for 2 months now and is gaining steady weight. I'll shoot you a PM later.

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
They look great Craig!! I really hope one day to work with parsonii.

For fun, here are pics of my Meru. The female has been gravid for 2 months now and is gaining steady weight. I'll shoot you a PM later.

They both look great. My female seems to be pregnant forever. I keep thinking today's the day.......:)

laurie

Retired Moderator
I saw those. A little too much for me and i have too much going on to breed those too. How are all you Chams doing Laurie?
I guess I am doing well with chams. I lost my love, Lenny (my model for the wall hanging). That was awful rough. But I have a couple more quads now. I am up to 2.2 and I also have 2.2 carpets. But the big thing going on is quads hatching about any day. I am ready, wish they were.:(

I am waiting to here parson news from you.:)

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I guess I am doing well with chams. I lost my love, Lenny (my model for the wall hanging). That was awful rough. But I have a couple more quads now. I am up to 2.2 and I also have 2.2 carpets. But the big thing going on is quads hatching about any day. I am ready, wish they were.:(

I am waiting to here parson news from you.:)
Sorry to hear about Lenny. New quad babies will be exciting, can't wait to see them and Tylene's too.

I'm hoping my Parson Pickle will lay soon. I'm trying something a little different than others so I hope it works out.

IMPRESIONANTES! tanto los ejemplares jacksonii, como el parsonii. Y que decir de las instalaciones que tienes? acabo de ver tu blog y aun estoy impresionado!

enhorabuena;) unas fotos y ejemplares magnificos!

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
A few pictures from today.

My free range Meru.

One of my Males.

My Panther lives in there somewhere.:)

Kimbo enjoying a long soak outside today.

Sliceman

Top Bottom