mt. meru Jacksons

Lorelye R

Does anyone know of a mt.meru jackson's breeder in Canada??? I am trying to find Sheldon a girlfriend....:D I was told by the previous owner (sold him because he claimed to have bought for his kids... yadda yadda yadda ) that it was from a breeder in Montreal, but couldn't remember the name. I have been searching and coming up with nothing :( any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Does anyone know of a mt.meru jackson's breeder in Canada??? I am trying to find Sheldon a girlfriend....:D I was told by the previous owner (sold him because he claimed to have bought for his kids... yadda yadda yadda ) that it was from a breeder in Montreal, but couldn't remember the name. I have been searching and coming up with nothing :( any help would be much appreciated, thanks

I love Mt. Merus. I hope that you find one soon :). I know that there is a company called firstchoicereptiles.com that has Mt. Meru's right now.

You can get imported WC batches a few times a year, I believe the place I deal with has a batch coming in soon, but I am not sure if it was the ones from Kenya or Tanzania.

Back
Top Bottom