"mr. Smooth" new pic. Yellow body ambilobe

Junior28

WELL HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY FAMOUS "MR. SMOOTH" HIS COLORS ARE AMAZING SPECIALLY IN PERSON!! A BRIGHT YELLOW AND HIS BARS CHANGING COLORS IS JUST STUNNING!! BETTER QUALITY PICTURES LIKE THE TWO FIRST ONES ON THE LINK BELOW. WILL BE POSTED LATER. JUST WANTED TO SEE IF MY PICTURES WORKED ON HERE WITH MY PHOTO BUCKET SINCE I WAS HAVING TROUBLE DOWN LOADING THEM! WILL BE ABLE TO POST ALOT MORE SOON!! http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums...BODYREDBARAMBILOBE-2.jpg&evt=user_media_share

There will be a limited quantity of his offsprings up for sale!!! HOLDING ON TO ENTIRE CLUTCHES!!
~ only a couple of males and females will be offered! Will post pictures of the ones available LATER!
beautiful Well started Males and Females at 4/5 months will be offered!!
You can PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested in one! Don't miss out wont last long!!
~Again only a limited of his offspring will be offered! Start a New and Amazing blood line! Not related to any blood lines offered on the forums!

Thank you guys and thank you Tex. I'm holding on to most of his off springs hit me up when ever you ready for one;)

Back
Top Bottom